Thoughts on methods and strategies for learning French
Here is a list of my blog posts that focus on strategies and approaches for learning French
1. Learn How To Think In French Using Translations
2. Idiomatic French phrases – A Key Tool For Speaking French Fluently
3. Learning To Understand French
4. French Verb Conjugations Are Not As Hard as They Look
5. How Many Words Do You Need To Speak French Fluently?
6. Speaking French With Few Words – An Example
7. Why You Need A Language Coach to Speak French Fluently
8. Can You learn to speak fluently with language software and web-based instruction?
9. Can You Learn To Speak French Without Immersion?
10. Learn To Speak French Fluently With Authentic Examples
11. Why Learn To Speak French Fluently?
12. Can You Learn To Speak French in Two or Three Days?
13. Too Old To Learn To Speak French Fluently?
14. Basic Patterns Of Conversational French For Shopping
15. A French Lesson In The Book Title “Cet instant-là”
16. Using A Language Coach In French – A Success Story – Part 1